- Keep track free from obstruction and excessive dirt or water.
- Inspect all fixing bolts for tightness every six months. Tighten if necessary.
- All hangers are fitted with sealed lubricated ballbearings or plain bearings, requiring no greasing.
- If doors 'settle' and door clearance is reduced causing friction, raise the door by the hanger adjustment nuts.
- Guide roller and guide channel must be kept clear and free of obstructions.
- Inspect all fixing bolts for tightness every six months, including those securing brackets. Tighten if necessary.
If in doubt about anything in these guidelines contact P C Henderson Technical Sales Team. Tel 0191 3774116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Commercial, Top-Hung Systems|
|Heavy Duty, Top-Hung Systems|
|Heavy Duty, Bottom Rolling Systems|
|College Folding Partition Gear|
Commercial, Top-Hung Systems
Heavy Duty, Top-Hung Systems
Heavy Duty, Bottom Rolling Systems
College Folding Partition Gear