Please note - we recommend that you are able to access the hardware at all times to ensure you are able to properly maintain the components. This should be taken into consideration when fitting the hardware.
- Keep track free from obstruction and excessive dirt or water.
- Inspect all fixing bolts for tightness every six months. Tighten if necessary.
- All hangers are fitted with sealed lubricated ballbearings or plain bearings, requiring no greasing.
- If doors 'settle' and door clearance is reduced causing friction, raise the door by the hanger adjustment nuts.
- Guide roller and guide channel must be kept clear and free of obstructions.
- Inspect all fixing bolts for tightness every six months, including those securing brackets. Tighten if necessary.
If in doubt about anything in these guidelines contact P C Henderson Technical Sales Team. Tel 0191 3774116 or email email@example.com
|Commercial, Top-Hung Systems|
|Heavy Duty, Top-Hung Systems|
|Heavy Duty, Bottom Rolling Systems|
|College Folding Partition Gear|
Commercial, Top-Hung Systems
Heavy Duty, Top-Hung Systems
Heavy Duty, Bottom Rolling Systems
College Folding Partition Gear