SERVICE STATUS: Open for Business (read our latest statement here)
If in doubt about anything in these guidelines please contact P C Henderson's Technical Sales
Team on 0191 3774116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Keep track free from obstruction and excessive dirt or water.
– Inspect all fixing bolts for tightness every six months. Tighten if necessary.
– Inspect all fixing bolts for tightness every six months, including those securing brackets. Tighten if necessary.
– All hangers are fitted with sealed lubricated ballbearings or plain bearings, which require zero greasing.
– If doors ‘settle’ and door clearance is reduced, causing friction, raise the door by the hanger adjustment nuts.
– Guide roller and guide channel must be kept clear and free of obstructions.